Types Of Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability: This coverage applies to injuries you cause to someone while you’re using your snowmobile.
- Property Liability: If you damage someone’s belongings while using your snowmobile, property liability coverage may protect you.
- Personal Injury Protection: Bodily injury you or your passengers sustain in a snowmobile accident while operating your snowmobile may be covered by personal injury protection.
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive insurance covers damage your snowmobile sustains that is not a result of a collision. Examples include theft, fire, or hail.
- Collision: Collision coverage can help pay for damage caused to your snowmobile by collision with another snowmobile, or an object such as a fence or tree.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How much does snowmobile insurance coverage cost?
How much you’ll pay for snowmobile insurance depends on several factors, including the type of coverage you buy and the value, make and model of your snowmobile. The state or area you live in, the age of the driver, and whether you choose year-round or seasonal coverage can also impact how much you’ll pay.
How can I save money on my snowmobile insurance policy?
One of the best ways to save money on insurance is by bundling. Ask your insurance agent if you can reduce your snowmobile policy premium by bundling it with your auto insurance policy.
Remember, all insurance policies are not created equal. Before you hit the trails, make sure you fully understand your policy coverage as well as any exclusions. If you need help finding a snowmobile policy that meets your needs, or you’re wondering whether the policy you have is adequate, give an agent a call.
Before making any final decisions on your insurance company, it is important to learn as much as you can about your local insurance providers, and the coverages they offer. Call your local insurance agent to clear up any questions that you might have. Questions to consider asking include, “What is the best coverage plan for me/my family/my situation?” “What are the minimum coverage requirements in my state and what form of coverage do you recommend?” “Do you guys offer any bundle discounts if I take out both my auto insurance and home insurance with you?” and “What is the average rate of insurance quotes you guys offer?
Before making any big insurance decisions, use our free tool to compare insurance quotes near you. It’s simple, just plug in your zip code and we’ll do the rest!