The Colossal California Cheesecake Challenge
Sometimes it’s about the journey, sometimes it’s about the destination, and sometimes it’s about the cheesecake. Whether you are a cheesecake fanatic or you are dying to see California from a new perspective, this challenge is for you. The Colossal California Cheesecake Challenge it not for the weak. You will traverse over 1,200 miles of California terrain and completely satisfy any cheesecake craving, longing, or yearning you have ever had.
It just so happens that there are 34 varieties of delectable cheesecake on the Cheesecake Factory menu (depending on the locations and season) and 34 restaurant locations in California. Coincidence? Probably. This happy coincidence lays the groundwork for The Colossal California Cheesecake Challenge. Basically, we challenge you to visit each of the 34 California Cheesecake locations and eat a new variety of Cheesecake at each location.
We have mapped out a plan that takes you to each and every Cheesecake Factory location and pairs each stop with a unique piece of Cheesecake — starting with a pretty yummy cheesecake to the most delicious cheesecake, according to power-rankings provided by Thrillist. Take a selfie (photograph of yourself) in front of each restaurant, and submit them to [email protected] The first to complete the challenge (must be within the span of one week) will be awarded a $500 gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory.* Pretty awesome, right?
Roadtrip Route Overview
For sentiment’s sake, our road trip guide starts at the original Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills. After leaving Beverly Hills, our guide will take you through Southern California and down to San Diego. From San Diego, you will get to enjoy scenery only California has to offer. From beautiful coastal stretches of highway to hilly vineyard roads, the California landscape will not disappoint.
If you follow our guide you will be driving over one thousand miles on your cheesecake adventure. Before you head out, make sure that you have a car insurance policy that you know will protect you!
Cheesecake Factory Competition Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. The promoter of this competition is Obrella.com whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
2. Employees of Obrella.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
4. Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
5. VOID WHERE `wp_posts`.siteID = 24568 AND PROHIBITED.
6. There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
7. The Competition will continue until a winner has been selected or, if no winner is found, until January 1, 2016.
8. Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The winner will be selected based on the first person to submit photographic evidence to [email protected] of himself or herself in front of all 34 California Cheesecake Factory restaurants. Once a winning entry has been determined, the competition will conclude and no more entries will be evaluated.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The winner agrees to allow Obrella to document their Cheesecake Factory trip.
11. The winner specifically acknowledges that the $500 the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate shall be provided and fulfilled by Obrella.com, and not the actual the Cheesecake Factory and that the contest is in no way affiliated with the Cheesecake Factory. All reviews submitted to Obrella.com shall become the exclusive property of Obrella.com.
12. Obrella.com will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The winner will receive a $500 the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate, either mailed or hand-delivered to the winner.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Obrella.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
17. Obrella.com’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Obrella.com accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
19. Obrella.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Obrella.com’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Obrella.com.
20. Obrella.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Leave a Reply