With a wide array of covered vehicles, impressive spare parts coverage, and few limitations, American Modern Insurance Group (AMIG) is the top choice for classic car insurance. From antique tractors to vintage motorcycles, the company insures just about every classic category and has features we think any customer would love.
- Flexible usage. Choose mileage plans from 1,000, 3,000, and 6,000—or go unlimited. The broad usage allowed by AMIG is impressive.
- Spare parts coverage. Boasting the highest amount of spare parts coverage we found—at $2,000—AMIG is the best at protecting those unique classic parts.
- Inflation Guard. An automatic 2 percent per quarter increase is included with your American Modern policy in the event of a total covered loss.
More Coverage Features
- Discounts. Save money on your premium by taking advantage of discounts, including for anti-theft devices, car club memberships, and collections valued more than $150,000.
- Emergency services. Coverage includes reimbursements of $75 for towing and $150 per day trip interruption. You can also purchase additional roadside assistance for flat tires, lockouts, and more.
- Few limitations. AMIG covers more types of vehicles than most insurance companies and has no minimum driver age limit.
- Pet coverage. Protect your pup with $750 for medical expenses in case your pet is injured while in your classic car.
- Wide deductible options. Choose among a range of deductible options, from $0 to $10,000.
- Auto show reimbursement. AMIG reimburses up to $5,000 per person for medical payments.
- Trip interruption. Get Up to $600 reimbursement for collision or breakdowns.